Sunday Morning Worship 10:30 a.m. at our white church
49 South Main St., Lisbon, NH
Worship resumes in our Sanctuary on Sunday, June 7.
PLEASE NOTE these guidelines as we embark on the “next normal,” subject to change as conditions change:
- Before you decide to join us, please make sure you are not running a temperature or exhibiting any other symptoms of illness.
- Masks are required when in the building. Arriving and departing, please maintain appropriate distances with others, refrain from physical contact.
- Please pick up a disposable/take-along service bulletin. On a communion Sunday, help yourself to one of the single-unit communion cups.
- We have an offering station where you may make a contribution before, after, or during the anthem part of the service – please continue to maintain distance with others as you do so.
- Seating is in every other pew – within a pew, please seat yourself in family units, distanced 6 ft. from anyone else in the same pew.
- There will be no singing aloud during the service; hymns will be played and the lyrics will be in your handout so that you can read along and reflect on this as a musical/poetic prayer.
- Use common sense and the practices you’ve been learning during the pandemic – we want this to be a safe space and time for everyone.
You can also download this list, along with other notes about our preparations, HERE.
ALSO: We have a projected capacity of 64 persons in the Sanctuary at this stage, and do not anticipate that being at issue for regular Sunday worship.
We are NOT ready to schedule memorial services, weddings, or use by outside groups (other than our mission partners). If you have an inquiry, please contact the pastor, Rev. Lyn Winter at <email@example.com> or 603-838-5008.
Since March, we have been putting together weekly worship video compilations for both the Shared Ministry and Bath Congregational Church. With music from our organist and those at the Bath Congregational Church, readings and prayers, reflections in a variety of settings, as well as weekly message, all videos can be seen on our pastor’s channel on YouTube.
We also had drive-up time, some outdoor service time, and take-along handouts with a complete service to use as devotional guide for each week….
We hope you make this the centerpiece of your week!
We’re here for you, with a fairly traditional worship service in our second floor Sanctuary (lift accessibility).
Our music is accompanied on an antique, but well maintained circa 1860s pipe organ, and we sing from The Celebration Hymnal; and we welcome children of all ages who are dismissed part way into the service for Sunday School.
We share in the sacrament of communion the first Sunday of each month, and on other appropriate occasions. Pew Bibles are available for everyone: we use the New International (1984) edition.
Please note we DO meet for two Sundays each year at our brick church (5 South Main St.), and for Christmas Eve, Easter Sunrise, and other scheduled times at our Landaff Center church (3 miles from Lisbon).
We have a (mostly) weekly Bible Study
Please inquire, topics/study books/series change throughout the year.
Home to memorial services/life celebrations and weddings.
The Shared Ministry is not available for ‘hire,’ but opens our doors to those who wish to share in Christian fellowship and observations that conform to our faith and traditions .
Our pastor will officiate and work with families for special event/occasional services on behalf of the church. Most often, we work with your funeral home as they handle arrangements. Please contact the pastor direct with wedding inquiries.
We celebrate christenings/baptism with families and the pastor is always available to discuss and meet with you.
We offer a free (pay-what-you-will) lunch to our wider community monthly: look for notice board at the church; or see our Facebook page!
Our Meeting Rooms.
We have a dining room/meeting room and kitchen that has been used by area groups like the Lisbon Stump Jumpers, Friends in Council, Littleton Historial Society, Lisbon Main Street, Inc., and others for personal parties/receptions. [We do not encourage inclusion of alcohol.]
A local AA chapter meeting is considered a mission partner to the church, and is independently hosted every Monday evening.
Please contact us for more information about the Shared Ministry.